Terms and Conditions
CARUBINA GmbH, Breidenhoferstraße 9, 42781 Haan (hereinafter referred to as CARUBINA)
§ 1 General conditions
1. CARUBINA markets goods from the CARUBINA line from the company headquarters to consumers under the internet address www.carubina.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”). The current powers of representation of CARUBINA are stated in the legal notice.
2. The General Terms and Conditions set forth below, in the version valid at the time of ordering, shall apply exclusively to all orders you place with CARUBINA and to our deliveries and services. We do not accept any deviation terms and conditions of the customer. Any other terms and conditions possibly agreed with the customer shall herewith become invalid.
§ 2 Conclusion/formation of contract, terms and conditions of use of the Website
- The offers are made to customers having an invoice and delivery address in any country of the world.
- Orders and other declarations of intention of any kind shall be legally binding only if they are made in German or English.
- With the recognition of these terms and conditions, that customer confirms that he/ she is 18 years old or if the customer has not completed 18th birthday that he/ she has the consent of his/ her legal representative.
- Presentation of the goods on the Website www.carubina.com is not an offer by CARUBINA to conclude a purchase agreement, but a request to our customers to make an offer to us.
- By sending the order form provided at our website to us, you will make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement with us. You will submit an offer to us if you enter all necessary details during the ordering process and send the order form to us by pressing the “Order with liability to pay” button. Prior to acknowledging the button, you will be shown an overview of the data you have entered and be given an opportunity to correct any incorrect input. We shall be entitled to accept your offer within two weeks – outside the EU within three weeks.
Upon receipt of your order by us, we shall send you an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail in which the details of your order are stated. This acknowledgement of receipt is not a declaration of acceptance of your offer of contract, but provided for your information only. The purchase agreement between you and CARUBINA will be concluded only if and to the extent to which we accept the offer by sending the goods ordered or by giving our express written declaration of acceptance, which may also be sent by e-mail.
- If you have ordered several products at the same time, the individual products may be delivered at different times. Section 266 BGB [German Civil Code] shall not be affected. In such cases, shipping charges shall be charged just once.
- The goods offered by CARUBINA are shown on the Website in the form of digital photographs of the real goods. Slight deviations between that representation and reality shall not be a defect of the goods
§3 Prices and shipping costs
- The prices shall apply as stated on the website carubina.com at the time your offer is received. All prices stated are including the applicable statutory value-added tax valid at the time, excluding the cost of packaging and shipping. All amounts are stated in EUR. For the amount of the packaging, shipping and insurance costs, please see at “Shipping costs and delivery“ in our online shop
§4 Terms of payment
- Consumers can pay for the articles in the CARUBINA online shop by PayPal, on invoice through KLARNA service, CARUBINA gift voucher or prepayment. However, we reserve the right to exclude certain payment methods in an individual case. Payment cannot be made by sending cash or cheques.If payment is made by any online payment method (e.g. PayPal, instant bank transfer etc.), the customer expressly authorises us to collect the amounts due at the time of the order. If payment is made by PayPal, CARUBINA will redirect you to https://www.paypal-deutschland.de. There, you will be asked to log on with your PayPal password. The data of your order and the invoice amount are taken over automatically and, following your confirmation, the invoice amount will be debited directly to your account. For more information please see at paypal-deutschland.de/privatkunden/was-ist-paypal.html. Please note that payment by PayPal is available only to private customers.
- Payment via invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you invoice and payment in instalments as payment options. Please be aware that Invoice and Part Payment are only available for consumers and that the payment is to be made to Klarna. The use of these payment methods further requires a positive credit assessment.
The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. The complete terms and conditions you can find here. The online shop charges a fee of [ADD FEE] € for invoice purchases.
With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 €) or else according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Part Payment including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here.
Data Protection Notice
Klarna reviews and evaluates the data you provided and in case of legitimate interest performs a data exchange with other companies and credit rating agencies. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection law as described in Klarnas privacy statement. Please note that payment on invoice is likewise available to private customers only. You always get first your order and then you have 14 days time to pay the invoice.
- CARUBINA offers the option to purchase vouchers that can be used for payment in the online shop according to the guidelines for vouchers (§ 11 of these terms and conditions).
§5 Delivery terms, passing of the risk
- Delivery shall be made ex warehouse to the delivery address provided by the customer.
- The estimated delivery time results from the catalogue provided on our Website.
- Should CARUBINA, for example in the event of delivery to ourselves not being made in time, fail to deliver the goods ordered within the time limit, CARUBUINA shall without delay refund any payment already made. The customer shall not have any other claims in this respect.
§6 Reservation of title
- The goods ordered shall remain the property of CARUBINA until all objects of purchase delivered to the customer have been paid for in full.
§7 Rights in the case of defect, liability
- The legal provisions apply. For used goods the limitation period for statutory claims for defects shall be 12 months, starting from the date of delivery.
§ 8 Questions regarding orders or in case of complaints
- Should you have any questions regarding your order or wish to make a complaint, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
§ 9 Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without stating a reason.
The revocation deadline is fourteen days from the day on which you or any third party named by you that is not the carrier has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us,
by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, a telefax or an e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. To do this, you may use the attached sample revocation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the revocation deadline, it will be sufficient to dispatch the notice regarding your exercise of the revocation before the end of the revocation period.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this contract, we must refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs without delay and at the latest within fourteen days after the day on which we have received your notice to revoke this contract.
For the repayment, we shall use the same means of payment you have used for the original payment, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you.; On no account will any amount be charged to you for the repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have proven that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs first.
You must send the goods back or hand them over to us without delay and at any rate within fourteen days after the day on which you have notified us of the revocation of this contract. To meet this deadline, it will be sufficient to dispatch the goods to us before the end of the 14-days period. You must pay the direct costs of the return of the goods.
You will have to pay compensation for lost value of the goods only if such loss of value is due to any handling of the goods by you which is not necessary to inspect the quality, characteristics and functions of the goods.
END of the information about your right of revocation
The sample revocation form can be downloaded here. We will also send you a copy of the sample revocation form immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
§10 GIFT VOUCHERS
- You can buy CARUBINA gift vouchers in the CARUBINA online shop (www.carubina.com). These gift vouchers can be redeemed only in the online shop and are exclusively issued in EUR. Gift vouchers will be sent after purchase in PDF format by e-mail.
- Gift vouchers can neither be exchanged nor refunded in cash or in the form of a credit note. Exceptions apply only in countries where it is required by law that the counter-value of a gift voucher must be paid out.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers. Just one gift voucher per order can be redeemed.
- The value of the gift voucher will be charged with the total amount of your order (that includes the costs of goods, VAT, if applicable, and shipping costs). If the total value of the goods purchased is less than the total value of the gift voucher, the remaining amount will be lost. If the value of your order exceeds the total value of the gift voucher, then to make an offer to purchase CARUBINA goods, you are obligated to pay the rest of the order by means of another payment method of your choice. In that case, the goods will be dispatched only after receipt of the full outstanding amount payable.
- If you return (within the time limit specified in the guidelines of the online shop) CARUBINA goods which have been paid for by means of a gift voucher, the respective amount deducted will be re-provided in the form of a new gift voucher which is sent by e-mail.
- CARUBINA cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or destroyed gift vouchers or gift vouchers used without authorisation and will not reimburse any loss incurred.
- If you wish to receive more information about gift vouchers, you can send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
§11 Liability for external links
- Despite careful content control we assume no liability for the content of external links. Their operators are solely responsible for the content of linked pages. CARUBINA assumes no liability for the actuality, correctness or completeness of the information provided on external websites to which CARUBINA directly or indirectly and on which CARUBINA has no influence.
§12 Image licensing
- All rights for the images remain with CARUBINA. A utilization without written permission is prohibited.
§ 13 Legally void clauses; place of jurisdiction; governing law
- Should any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the contract as a whole. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Place of jurisdiction is Düsseldorf.